Myvo

Myvo's server support application!

Would you like to see Myvo as Server Support?  

3 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Would you like to see Myvo as Server Support?

• Yes, I think they would make a good asset to the team.
    • No, I don't think they are ready yet

Posted (edited)

• In-Game Name: Myvo

• How old are you? 19

• Timezone: CEST

• What position are you applying for? Server support

• Which languages do you speak? English, Dutch, Russian, French (Little)

• Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I want to be a part because i love the community of this server, you guys take everything seriously,

y'all are also very friendly! And that means a lot to me and i respect that and would love to become a part of the staff team and make the server a place for everyone to stay and have fun!

• Do you have any past staff experience? I never had a staff rank before in my life. But i do have experience with commands! And also want to see how it is to be a staff member and learn alot out of it!

• Please write what you think should be required and expected from the role you are applying for? Support the server, report bugs, glitches, help people out if they are having a problem, respect everyone, help the server grow, and make sure the community stays non-toxic! And also be very friendly and make sure everyone is having fun!

• Additional Information: I really love playing in this server! You guys respect me and i ofcourse respect everyone else and would love to see the server grow! I'll make sure it grows also! And help you guys out alot! I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Edited by Cheshur