Klusterfuk

Klusterfuk's Server Support Application

Do you think Kluster would make a good Server Support?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Kluster would make a good Server Support?

• Yes, I would like to see you on the staff team
    • No, I don't think you got what it takes

Posted (edited)

• In-Game Name: Klusterfuk

• How old are you? 27

• Timezone: EST

• What position are you applying for? Server Support

• Which languages do you speak? English

• Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I really love the server and all the players in the community, I enjoy playing the server and helping others when possible

• Do you have any past staff experience? Few times in the past I was mod and co-admin

• Please write what you think should be required and expected from the role you are applying for? I believe I'm expected to help others when they're stuck/glitched, with bugs and reporting to the higher powers when I can't solve or fix the issue

• Additional Information:  Ya'll are like my second family I enjoy my stay on the server and made alot of good friends, I hope to stick around with you all to see it grow

Edited by Cheshur

Great active player. Never hesitates to help out any player whether it be a new one or a veteran. 100% got my support<3

You have my support, keep being active and helping others, i'm sure you it will pay 😉 

Very active and knowledgeable player who already helps out players and staff already. I think you would be a valuable support member, you have my vote!

Great player, very helpful, always see him helping even when im online and watching over things. i think he would make the perfect candidate for a server support! you have my vote. thanks for all you do keep up ur activeness and communication with everyone! 

Always see you online, Helping our players mate. Think you would fit this position very well +1 from me.

Keep doing what your doing bud :)

Your application has been accepted Kluster. I think you will be a valuable member of staff!