Hash

Hash: Moderator Promotion Application

Do you think Hash would make a good Moderator?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Hash would make a good Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

• In-Game Name: Hash

• How old are you? 22

• Timezone: (GMT+1)

• What position are you applying for? Moderator 

• Which languages do you speak? English

• Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I want to become moderator, Because i think i can fit the role well as i have a great understanding of the game. My passion is helping our players and also the new starters get where they need to be. I am server support at the moment but would like too see myself progress through ranks with hard work and determination to our great and soon to be huge community.  

• Do you have any past staff experience? I have been numerous positions in the past on other servers I've played over the years.

• Please write what you think should be required and expected from the role you are applying for? My role would be helping players, working aside the community finding bugs also helping with player reports and appeals. 

• Additional Information: Like i said in my last application, thank you. I am very blessed to work aside a great community and staff team to keep this server going smooth. Wish you all the best :)

You have been a great help lately and have stepped up a lot, you have my vote for moderator keep up the awesome work and thank you for everything you have done towards this server! 

a good person for the server, a good friend, nothing negative to say about you .. you deserve this status of moderator ! Thank you

You have been an incredibly helpful and valuable part of the staff team and community as a whole. You have my vote - I think you would do a fantastic job!

You have proven to be a valuable member of our staff team and the community. Your application has been accepted 😄