• In-Game Name:
• How old are you?
• What position are you applying for?
• Which languages do you speak?
english, Spanish and a fair bit of german
• Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I have absolutely discovered a love for this server I want to see it grow to it’s full potential, anything I can do to help!
• Do you have any past staff experience?
yes quite a fair bit! I was the owner of a 600 person clan in rs3 called deathsong, I’ve also been admin in one server and moderator on 3 separate servers
• Please write what you think should be required and
expected from the role you are applying for?
so I firmly believe that there should be a range of things expected, you should be someone personable and level headed, able to resolve conflict, some who can be there and answer questions when they are asked, and if you don’t have the answer, be motivated to find out what the answer is.
• Additional Information:
Thanks for your consideration, I’ll see you guys out there 🙂
• In-Game Name: Potatoe
• How old are you? 18
• Timezone: EEST (+3 UTC)
• What position are you applying for? Server support
• Which languages do you speak? Finnish, English and a bit of Swedish.
• Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I've been a member of this community for a long time and I've started playing more again after sorting some stuff out in real life. I like helping people out, socializing and having interesting discussions with others. Whether it be about school, hobbies or maybe even something deeper. Also checking on your friends is very important, ask how their day is because, you never know what they have on their mind.
• Do you have any past staff experience? Unfortunately not, but everyone has to start somewhere ;).
• Please write what you think should be required and expected from the role you are applying for? Being online and helping and guiding others. Making new and old players feel as they are a part of our community. Removing any toxicity, bullying, advertising or usage of cheats. (which are all pretty much nonexistent, love u guys).
• Additional Information: I never know what to tell about myself.
I am a senior at high school, hopefully graduating next spring. I also play football on a semi-pro level :p. Happily taken.