Yui

Yui's staff application

Yui4Mod 2020  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Yui would make a good Support or Mod?

• Yes, I would like to see you on the staff team.
    • No, I don't think you are ready yet.

• In-Game Name: Yui

• Timezone: Central European Standard Time (GMT +1)

• What position are you applying for?

• Which languages do you speak?
I can speak Japanese, Norwegian and English

• Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I would like to become a part of the staff team because I feel like I could be able to make a difference on the server-
keeping the server clean and "family friendly PG", helping out the players in need of assistance and guiding new players.

My activity on the server is huge, and in the week days due to time zones I usually play when there is little to no staff
(per 22th of November). I would be able to cover up another bunch of players that staff in different time zones wouldn't.

• Do you have any past staff experience?
As for my past staff experience it may seem off for some people, but I've been a Moderator at several bigger Minecraft Servers,
but I think that can easily be translate into the setting of Runescape- as the part of Moderation bases off Being an active listener-
keeping an eye out for chat, looking out for players breaking the rules; "being rude in chat, using unnecessary bad word" but also
helping out players that needs assistance or guidance with their questions.

I have as mentioned above been a "player moderator" for Minecraft Servers and receive good feedback for my work within the
field of moderating the communities.

• Please write what you think should be required and expected from the role you are applying for?
General expectations is that you're supposed to be a role model for the players of the server, visually showing the community that
there always is people there to help them out with their needs. Obeying the rules, and making sure that other players do as well.

To create a good community, you require good staff to keep control so things will not get out of hand.

• Additional Information:
I am very aware that I am rather a new player compared to many others, but I feel like I've already showed my dedication towards
the server in the time I've been here. I have no plans in leaving this behind, my activity is going nowhere else than up.

Thank you for taking your time reading my application ^q^

Youre great at helping people ingame. You got my support!

• Thanks 1

I am voting yes because based on talking to you in game and the willingness you have. Also the maturity that you have shown is way past your current age ( probably more mature then me) I think it has something to do with you not being in the united states (because we're mostly idiots) . GOODLUCK!

• Thanks 1

Voted yes. Online quite a bit since joining, also very helpful and kind to everyone.

• Like 1